Specialist in psycho-physical interactions
future psychologist (currently studying)
"You want to improve your movements sustainably?
Then you are needed as a whole person.
Are you ready?"
Whether you are a musician, an athlete, a dancer or a professional, there are many reasons to work on the quality of your movement:
- Stagnation in the training progress
- a “bad” habit that prevents you from reaching the next level
- the worry of not being able to do the job “this way” for much longer
- changes in the body due to aging or injuries
- decreasing confidence in your body and increasing nervousness in performance situations
- injury prevention
- regaining motivation and joy
- finding the right words as a coach/teacher to support change
Since 2010, I have worked with over 1000 people on these issues – and they have one thing in common: they have a desire and joy for performance. Where others are content, they go further. They are willing to go deep, have a mind of their own and no time for bullsh*t.
Do you recognize yourself? Then you are right here! I look forward to hearing what brought you here and how I can support you. That’s what the contact form is for. This page is under construction. Feel free to visit me on Instagram (@movement_improvement).